• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Man Peppers has really shown up tonight

Fiz

Hurney and Fox would have too much egg on their face if they benched Peppers with his enormous franchise tag.

What do you mean "if"....you didn't notice him on the sidelines for a sizeable % of the game while the defense was out on the field?

I hear Smoots has declared Gruden a racist for pointing out the non-Peppers factor.

I do look forward to it. I expect nothing but the best. I've tried to defend him so much. It's time for him to go and for Fox to go with him because I really don't think it's solely him. DC has a lot to do with the PERSONNEL and so does the HC. So, both of them need to go with Pep.

The 1 tackle he had was where he tripped and fell on the rb on the ground.

He got put on the ground by TE's during pass rushes.

He jogged after the rb down the field

The guy is a bum.

Anybody good with photoshop, I need a pic of Where's waldo with peps head on it.

And he enjoys tapping the shoulder pads of the guy in front of him when he's double teamed, then watchng the play.

GREAT POST AND VIDEO!!!!!!!! That play alone is why the Panthers should just sit Peppers down and strip the C from his jersey. That is what I used to do as a kid when we were playing 2 hand touch. He did not even try to tackle him, he just touched him with his hands when he ran by. Pathetic.

Archived