• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta cleaning house....

Jeremy Igo

They lost the SB and they're not being content like us. Panthers offense got shut down and made NO adjustments, then go to the next season with the same OC. And they proceeded to suck. 3 average seasons out of 4. Broncos lost the SB and proceeded to make changes after their next season and then beat us

7 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It is puzzling. It does seem Blank wanted heads to roll after being embarrassed. I guess it was the defenses fault that Shanahan didn't just run and kick a field goal to win the Superbowl.

Yeah, the one who deserves the most punishment is the HC in San Francisco now. This does smell like an owner mandated blood letting, which is seldom a good thing... I love it. 

47 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

Yeah, the one who deserves the most punishment is the HC in San Francisco now. This does smell like an owner mandated blood letting, which is seldom a good thing... I love it. 

I disagree a little on this.

Were I the HC, I would have neutered Shanny as soon as I got the feeling that we were abandoning the run, and not playing situational football.

8 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

ATL defense played well IMO.

Not their fault they had to defend 90+ plays against the GOAT and had no legs in the 4th and in overtime.

This whole thing reeks of Arty Blank.

But, but, but , the Panthers are on the verge of becoming the browns.

10 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Anywho, Atlanta is in real danger of a multi season superbowl hangover it seems.

Hate to break it to Panther fans but I feel like so are we, for the exact opposite reason, we kept our problem in Shula.

2 hours ago, CatMan72 said:

I thought about that as well......

what would Shannys fate had been if he hadn't moved on ??

52 minutes ago, 2jakefansinva said:

I thought about that as well......

what would Shannys fate had been if he hadn't moved on ??

Nothing, like Shula, he improbably put together the top scoring offense in the league.  He would have been safe for sure.

Now follow that up with a year like we had last season, and all bets are off.

Archived