• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hello there.

Jeremy Igo

It was so nice seeing a "good" offensive coordinator call dumb plays. And watching Matty Ice meltdown like we're used to. 

It's been said, but the Falcons were in a lot of ways like us last year. A lot went right for them, caught some luck, injury free OL all season (huge), etc....Welp. Have fun falling back down to Earth next season, when you'll surely endure some injuries to the hog mollies (open season on Matt Ryan again), have a new OC, Devontae Freeman potentially being gone since he's going to get paid, etc.  

I feel so dirty saying it...but thank you, Tom Brady. 

21 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Had this past seasons Panthers team played either of these teams last night, we would have had our asses handed to us.  Our front office, coaches, players , and players to be got a lot of work to do.

Time to get to work indeed. Cam is too good to be losing 10 games, but he has to want it as bad as Brady.

The moment I saw that Arthur Blank had come down to the sidelines near the end of the 3rd quarter, I started thinking that he'd jinxed his team.

Never bring the owner down until the last five minutes of the game. Never dump the Gatorade on the coach in a playoff game before the Superb Owl.

At least they didn't say, "We're going to take the ball and we're going to win" with the overtime coin flip.

42 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

Time to get to work indeed. Cam is too good to be losing 10 games, but he has to want it as bad as Brady.

Will the NFL allow the Panthers to win a Superbowl? 

j/k

The Panthers will have to play the best football ever in 2017. And I know there are plenty who don't believe in JR or DG or RR. But  I do. I always have. No matter what happens, these people want to win, just like anybody. Every year is a new year, and anything can happen.

Go Panthers, and Keep Pounding.

I've been more excited for next season since December than I was for this past season at any point during the offseason. That's cranked up even further after last night. Gotta think the team feels the same.

We are a better team for the way the game played out.

Now we just need to stop being stupid and make some offensive staff changes and spend some cash this march.

4 hours ago, MBronson said:

Because of their self sacrifice, the way is now clear for Panthers dominance once again.

That said, now begins the 2017 NFL season. New life has been given to us. Join me in having a more positive outlook, won't you?

I'm happy because not only did the Falcons lose, but they did it in such poor fasion that this will surely effect their confidence going into next season. Not only that, but since the NFC South plays the entire AFC East next season, I have to assume the NFL will once again schedule a SuperBowl rematch for the opening game of the 2017 season. Just a thought.

Ps. Just going to leave this here... a845056acaed2252f51801bb8986f493.jpg

This is hilarious!

Archived