• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons cancel 3:00 rally

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

It's actually a lot of Falcon fans here though probably more .. so where did this info come from? 

Demographics.

I would say there are a lot of Panther fans in Santa Clara, but it's obvious which team  had a higher showing.

I'm not sure that's how the saying goes.

It doesn't matter you get what I'm trying to say you people on huddle go out of your way to just be such a knit picky bitch I mean I don't text or type this out I'm speaking and the phone converts it to words so it may not come out right but you get what I'm saying so why be a weenie about it.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

46 minutes ago, dardarroarroar said:

It doesn't matter you get what I'm trying to say you people on huddle go out of your way to just be such a knit picky bitch I mean I don't text or type this out I'm speaking and the phone converts it to words so it may not come out right but you get what I'm saying so why be a weenie about it.

Ummm......because we were talking about whether or not this story is true, and you said where there is smoke there may be fire. But since you used "may" instead of "is" I thought you were being funny and joking about the uncertainty of the validity of the article. Sorry I assumed that you were witty when you're not. 

1 hour ago, dardarroarroar said:

I totally get it. but you can also just say words like "comma" or "period" and it actually does the punctuation too. 

Not hatin, tryin' to be useful and helpful.

Archived