• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers name secondary coach.

Jeremy Igo

I remember Taylor's name from his prior stint here, but not much about him. Heck, how much do you generally hear about an assistant receivers coach?

As for Imamura, I've heard his name discussed as a good young coach. He previously worked under former Rivera teammate Leslie Frazier. Most recently, he was working with Greg Williams (might need a shower to get that stink off).

Oddly enough, there's an IMDb page with his name on it. It has only a single credit, special thanks on a 2012 short named "Bird". No telling if it's actually him or just someone with the same name.

I think we all knew that nothing new was coming once we found out that rivera, shula, and Dorsey remained here...Im not confident in our coaches changing things up.rspecially when you hire only guys you are familiar with...the one thing I know I like about Saban he knows his defense and he recognized that on offense they needed a change. He went out and got it but still was the boss of the team including on offense ..he let kiffin have his time but when he thought kiffin was not calling the righr plays he let him know it and plays would change..Thats what I would like to see from a panthers  head coach. Some fire and some guts.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Taylor played receiver for Shula his senior year at Alabama.

Ah, so now we have someone with experience that can explain to our young WRs why they have to run 20 yard routes with no outlet for the QB while running Max protect and taking a 10 step drop on 3rd and 1.

Archived