• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Raid BYU's Cupboard

Soul Rebel

I'm already a big fan of Jamaal Williams, especially after that Bowl game.  Dude is the next Matt Forte, IMO and if we bypass guys like Fournette, Cook and Foreman, I think Williams is the next best back in the draft.  6'2" 215 pounds and a beast with the rock in his hands. Rather than put up the vid of him vs. Toledo (286 yards, 5 TD), I'm putting up tape against a good WVU defense rather than a team like Toledo. 

He's the known guy that a lot of people have heard of.  Now for the not as well known prospect -- Kai Nacua. 

Not a lot of game tape around on him, but a lot of positive write ups. One word to describe him that I've seen, is BALLHAWK.  Big framed SS (6'2" 215 pounds), loves to thump, always around the ball, and just an all around playmaking SAF.  He will be at the Senior Bowl, so definitely keeping my eye on him as a mid-round SS that could step in with that LB/SAF hybrid look.  Watching him play, he looks like a Shaq Thompson / Jabril Peppers tweener. 

Let's double-dip at Mormon U!!

Archived