• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalvin Cook might be "that guy" too.

top dawg

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

Would Corey Davis really be worth it? What is it that he excells at, he must be a great all around receivers that's nice I suppose. What we're really misssing is YOUNG SPEED in WR , if he doesnt have that we're better trading down a little to pick up John Ross or picking up DeDe Westbrook in the 2nd or 3rd round (debated whether either of them is the fastest one coming out of college this year, would love to have either of them).

I suppose if Davis is a really good all rounder that gets good YAC despite not being known for speed, then it'd be a good pick. I know we don't have a definite #1 receiver so there's that too, if he's good I don't see how it'll be too hard to beat out an aging Ginn and an inconsistent Funchess.

My top players right now probably :

1) Myles Garrett (you never know look what happened to Tunsil)

2)  Leonard Fournette

3)  Jamal Adams

4) John Ross

In my mind if you are the Panthers, you try your best not to reach with such a high pick. you have the entire rest of the draft at positions we are stacked at Linebacker, Defensive Tackle, and getting any DEs (not named Garrett) and any CBs that high is stupidity in my opinion.

I'll even take LF over Garrett.

On 1/20/2017 at 4:57 PM, Khyber53 said:

I'd rather see us trade down and get Christian McCaffrey or grab an OT or DE in the first round and hope that McCaffrey is still available in the second.

Let me make my case for the young guy. He averaged 6.3 yards per rush, 8.4 yard per reception and handled kick off and punt return duties at the highest level of the game. He's coming out for the draft after his junior year with room to grow and develop, plus less wear and tear on his system.

He's smart and he's pretty much fearless. Could be the best return guy we've had since Smitty's early days. And he runs with a great flow.

I would  love a scenario where  we take Fournette with 8th pick , &  either move up  to get McCaffrey or grab him w/ a 2nd round if he falls.

His versatility is impressive &  he would improve the special teams immediately & give Cam a  Edelman like WR to work underneath. 

- run precise routes, play slot, move in space, instincts, & 

- Stretch, Zone, off-tackle, screens, 

1- RB:            Fournette

2- RB/WR:    Christian McCaffrey

2- TE:           Jordan Leggett (trade future & lower rd pick)

3- OT:           Chad Wheeler

5- SS:           Josh Harvey-Clemons

On January 20, 2017 at 4:24 PM, Bartin said:

I'm on team Dalvin Cook. He's a home run hitter that can make plays out of nothing. He's like a mix of Lesean McCoy and Chris Johnson. He's not as shifty as McCoy and not as fast as Johnson, but that's how I see him.

exactly,he's a worse mccoy and a worse CJ. Don't want him at all. Most of his runs come off horrible horrible tackle attempts or just out running someone with a 4.7 40 time

Archived