• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) Trailer

Jangler

A shot-for-shot remake of a horror classic? Didn't they try that with Psycho? How did that work out? Seriously, when will Michael Bay die? He has perpetrated more crimes against cinema than Uwe Boll. He has no original ideas.

I'm sorry, but the original Nightmare on Elm Street should never be remade. It holds up to this day. The girl be thrown around the on the ceiling looked amazing in the 80s and computer graphics will do nothing to improve it. This is a crime. This is murder.

The only scary thing is how frighteningly out of ideas Hollywood is. They're so brain dead they're remaking movies that are just over 20 years old! Can't wait til the remake of the Lord of the Rings hits in 2011.

A shot-for-shot remake of a horror classic? Didn't they try that with Psycho? How did that work out? Seriously, when will Michael Bay die? He has perpetrated more crimes against cinema than Uwe Boll. He has no original ideas.

I'm sorry, but the original Nightmare on Elm Street should never be remade. It holds up to this day. The girl be thrown around the on the ceiling looked amazing in the 80s and computer graphics will do nothing to improve it. This is a crime. This is murder.

The only scary thing is how frighteningly out of ideas Hollywood is. They're so brain dead they're remaking movies that are just over 20 years old! Can't wait til the remake of the Lord of the Rings hits in 2011.

Dial the hyperbole down a bit. Bay does what he does well, makes popcorn flicks that I like to watch during the summer. Boll makes Ed Wood look like Orson Welles.

They have remade movies going all the way back to the beginning of Hollywood. There is another "10 Commandments" before the one with Charlton Heston. So this is nothing new. I agree that just cuz they can make it look better doesn't mean it will be better. I will be hard to capture the creepiness the first one had. But I will see it, and let you know...:P:p

Archived