• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats Cowboys!

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, TheRed said:

Derp.

Check the history of the most recent postseason run the Packers made that got them a Lombardi Trophy.

Because this team is that exact same packer team. 

Derp. 

I guess we'll see after the game.

2 hours ago, TheRed said:

Sounds like another dormant Falcons fan.

Or someone who can see past their hate and use unbiased logic, but if walking through life with rose colored glasses has worked well for you then by all means, continue.

5 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

RG3 went to crap because couldn't take the beating. Dak is built solid and has a really good O line. 

Yeah, I don't think that Prescott is going to go the way of RGIII.  He is an accurate passer who runs smartly, and he has a a good oline and running game.  That being said, defenses will adjust to him, and he might struggle at times next year.  But unfortunately, he appears to have all the tools to be a long time nfl starter.

18 minutes ago, jfo89 said:

Derp. 

Good call here. 

Are you seriously that miffed about a convo from a week ago?

I'm flattered this is the highlight of your week, but I can't help the Packers defense was playing 5 yards off receivers, and generally just not wanting to be bothered with tackling.

3 hours ago, TheRed said:

Are you seriously that miffed about a convo from a week ago?

I'm flattered this is the highlight of your week, but I can't help the Packers defense was playing 5 yards off receivers, and generally just not wanting to be bothered with tackling.

just lose gracefully. Admit that you were wrong, and a douchebag about it.

Archived