• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats Cowboys!

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, Lumps said:

I can't stand cowboy fans or cowboys or Dallas where I suffered for years but they were a great team this year and have a lot of core peices in place. They are a better team than the Panthers and they may have lost but put up a fight and deserved to be there. What's funny is all you butthurt panther fans not giving respect to a great team when we were pathetic this year.

We won as many playoff games last year as theyve won in 20. They had a lot of breaks this year and had a pretty weak schedule. Fan bias aside i think we win as many games as them next year. They have a shaky defense and teams now have  an entire offseason to gameplan for Prescott. Do you remember how great RGIII and Kaepernick looked before teams bad a year of film?

Just now, sanjay_rajput said:

They drafted a good LB already that is redshirting & they will at least get a  2nd rounder for Romo  and unload his cap sapce.

They can't escape from that huge cap hit he'd create. They barely have any cap right now as it is, and they need to resign their safety who'd easily get a lot from FA

30 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

They just ran out of time, give credit where it's due

we still haven't won't anything, still in the losers club  sadly.

:( 

Oh yea nothing is bettter than experience for a young team, gotta look forward --->

Wise words from the Rainmaker 

10 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I like to believe the Panthers started the Cowboys post-season toilet swirl back in '96. I remember- I was there.

Truly the Packers owe us an honorary Lombardi as we beat the Cowboys eventually clearing their way to the Super Bowl. Packers lost to the Cowboys in 1993, 1994 and 1995 in the Playoffs.

13 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

They can't escape from that huge cap hit he'd create. They barely have any cap right now as it is, and they need to resign their safety who'd easily get a lot from FA

You do know that they are gonna restructure the contract before the trade and the cap is going up. 

But lets worry about Panthers using the  $$ effectively 

Archived