• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What if I told you.....

Jeremy Igo

47 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Most people pay attention to yards, it negates easy scores from turnovers.

Only people who focus on quantity stats and not quality stats like yards per drive surrendered or points per drive. Unless I missed something and they changed how games are decided.....

1 hour ago, panther4life said:

Do you even read the forum you own? You could have stopped at Shula being retained and you already knew the answer to that.

The better question would be, what would you psychos be willing to do to get shula fired? Eat your own poo? Eat SCP'S poo? Eat Shulas poo?

I like this idea!  

1 hour ago, Smithers said:

Wait...so it is ok to give an offense credit for points scored, but not hold a defense accountable for points given up?  

See how that works? Some people around here LOVE throwing that Shula #1 scoring offense as a reason to hold onto him, but I guess it doesn't apply when it came to McDermott's defense constantly letting up a lot of points and letting teams come back. And oh look, the years McDermott had the #2 and #6 ranked scoring defense, we had winning seasons. Has to be a coincidence right?

Archived