• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson declaring for draft - helps Panthers

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

Cleveland isn't that stupid to take any of these QBs over Garrett. They have two top 12 picks. And plenty of ammunitions to  up to take the best QB available before a team like Buffalo or Arizona. 

I would've agreed until last night, seriously think they'll pick him. Brown's gonna Brown's.

5 hours ago, Donald LaFell said:

Lets hope someone reaches 

No one needs to reach for a QB. SF and NYJ just need to make the right decisions: take a QB. And we'd be gold at 8 with talents available or possibility of making a trade with Cleveland. 

Trubisky, Watson and Kizer all deserve to be drafted in the top 10. No question about it.

9 minutes ago, Borat said:

People have been slapping him with a 2nd or 3rd round grade -- he's a first rounder for sure. Kid can flat out play.

The fools are the only ones to slap a 2nd round on him. Many said he would've been the no1 pick in last year draft right after the loss to Bama in the Championship game. He started mediocrely this season and ended spectacularly. Showed why he will be a top pick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/10/browns-win-on-monday-night/

This gives the Browns, who hold the top pick in the draft, the ability to pounce on Watson, if they choose to do so. It also gives them the ability to trade the pick to the highest bidder.

With Cleveland supposedly infatuated with North Carolina quarterback Mitch Trubisky, there’s a chance that the Browns could trade the top pick to a team that wants Watson and then pick Trubisky at a lower spot in the pecking order. That way, they can claim that they got the guy they would have taken with the first pick plus plenty of picks and/or players for trading down a few spots.

Or they can just take Watson, if they believe after watching last night’s game that Watson is the guy who can finally stabilize the quarterback position in Cleveland.

1 hour ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

So you're telling me that's how it work on here? The Keystroke Law Enforcement Officers start enforcing bc they can't handle being called out? I see. 

Actually Chuck, when it comes to questions about being banned from here, I'd probably defer to you.

You have a lot more experience at it than I do.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Actually Chuck, when it comes to questions about being banned from here, I'd probably defer to you.

You have a lot more experience at it than I do.

I said call me Chuck Taylor. #TaylorGang

i do see what you're doing there too. Trying to get Jeremy to ban me. I'm sure he's a big boy who can take poo unlike you. 

Archived