• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson declaring for draft - helps Panthers

Jeremy Igo

21 minutes ago, tondi said:

I don't know how a guy can have the career hes had and decimate a dominate Alabama defense two years in a row and still not be considered a better prospect than fuggin Trubisky.

Cause you can't judge a player off one game. Watson led the nation in interceptions and plays in a ticky-tack system.

1 hour ago, falconlynx said:

I think Watson will jump ahead of Trubisky once the draft evaluations really get into gear. 

I disagree, not because I'm a UNC fan.  But mostly, he looks like a better NFL Draft prospect at the QB position.  With accuracy, size, and pocket presence.  While, Watson.  Gulp.  Looks LITERALLY like the second coming of RG3.  

54 minutes ago, stirs said:

Cleveland might gamble taking Garrett w first pick, knowing they have 12 pick also and the ammo to move up, maybe to 8th, haha

Imo, that would be incredibly smart on Cleveland's part. You get a stud at DE while and can use some of that stockpile of picks to move up and get another starter.

7 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Except that Watson just now declared. Try being less of a dick. It might help.

Didn't he tell the coaches and the coach announced it a month ago?

There were media pieces claiming how smart Sweeney was for disclosing it for recruiting purposes 

Archived