• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Underwhelmed by Cam Robinson tonight

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Tarheels23 said:

When it comes to drafting an offensive linemen in the 1st round the huddle will always choose to trade down. No matter the year. 

I get it, drafting an OL in the 1st isn't sexy enough, but don't down play Cam Robinson's talent. Oh, and those saying he got abused by Garrett, take another look.

Yea foreal. That was hell of a game for Cam playing against the possible no1 pick in late April. 

Of course, he's not a Laremy Tunsil coming out but he's still very good. If you look at his 2015 season, he's a top 5 pick. If you look at his 2016, he's a top 15. Do I love him at number 8, probably not. But I wouldn't hate it either. I can live with it. 

12 hours ago, KillerKat said:

You're right. We should put our faith next year in a guy that couldn't beat Remmers for a starting spot and only saw the field due to injury.

Yeah because that didn't happen before with Norman and Norwell 

13 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Basically Gettleman has waited too long to help Cam's protection out that when it's crucial to do so, it's the weakest draft class and not many options in free agency. 

Yea our best bet is to go get Matt Kalil or equivalent in FA and have them compete with Oher(if he's healthy). Remmers and Darryl and start the best two

6 hours ago, panthers34 said:

Stats wises Idk but I watched the game live and on passing plays Garrett looked like he was running into a brick wall. I was very impressed with Robsinson that game. 

You got to understand Myles Garrett is playing injured this year, and he's not exactly having eye-popping production as of now.

Nevertheless, just look at how Barnett bullied him thoroughly - even with help with chips from the line.

Archived