• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Underwhelmed by Cam Robinson tonight

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Saca312 said:

You see, the Gettleman bashers will retaliate because they keep thinking that All-Pro OTs grow on trees, so they keep complaining when they have no solution to conjure up themselves.

Your average idiot.

He's never mentioned cam Robinson before but he's in a thread about us not drafting the dude and whining about Remmers.  Not hard to connect the two

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

You see, the Gettleman bashers will retaliate because they keep thinking that All-Pro OTs grow on trees, so they keep complaining when they have no solution to conjure up themselves.

Your average idiot.

Course they bring up "omg gettledouche doesn't get any protection."

Goodness, I can guarantee you Williams, Oher, and Trai Turner were an upgrade over guys like Byron Bell and Nate Chandler. 2 of those were drafted by Gettleman.

So, you idiots were saying?

So being better than Bell and Chandler is our goal? That's what you're satisfied with? Your standards are very low.

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

He's never mentioned cam Robinson before but he's in a thread about us not drafting the dude and whining about Remmers.  Not hard to connect the two

Thanks for conveniently disregarding my previous post addressing the dire situation we are in.

Just now, KillerKat said:

So being better than Bell and Chandler is our goal? That's what you're satisfied with? Your standards are very low.

We got a pro bowl guard, a RT deemed the best rookie by PFF pre-injury, who shut out the league sack leader in 2 games in a row this season, and Oher has been great when he's played.

Again, please keep up your narrative.

5 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

We got a pro bowl guard, a RT deemed the best rookie by PFF pre-injury, who shut out the league sack leader in 2 games in a row this season, and Oher has been great when he's played.

Again, please keep up your narrative.

You're right. We should put our faith next year in a guy that couldn't beat Remmers for a starting spot and only saw the field due to injury.

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

You're right. We should put our faith next year in a guy that couldn't beat Remmers for a starting spot and only saw the field due to injury.

Remember when Norwell couldn't beat his guy but came in and shone up when our original LG got injured?

No, because you got a narrative to pull.

I have been a gettleman critic, even i don't want Robinson. Hell I don't want a OT in the first period, to much talent at other positions. Robinson is not in the same league with Barnett, fournette, and the safeties talent wise. It would be a really dumb decision to take him at this point over those guys.

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

This is something I could be on board with 

Would be too. If he falls that far I'm all for snatching him. 

Grab a vet starting strong safety, draft Fournette in the first, Robinson in the second, and Leggett in the third, and I see great value.

Archived