• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Talking point - College Champ Game

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Trade, Trade, Trade!!!

kid is the #1 prospect in this class and a dynamic rush DT.  Someone will want to grab him bad

Member the record breaking time it took to draft star?? You beat that by turning in the card with his name on it. He can play de in 4-3. Basically any spot on any scheme, he can contribute to the DL.

11 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Yea let's draft another DT.. let's draft the more CBs while were at it lol 

I support drafting a CB, even in the first three spots. Hate the what if game, so have you seen the depth behind Worley and bradberry? Spoiler there is none and teams stay in 3WRs sets these days. Look at the QBs, WRs, and OCs in the NFC south maybe the best comboin the league for these groups.

After 3rd round, I really don't care about positions at that point. If there's a DT that you have 1-2 round grade on, take the stud in the 4th. Once soli gets cut, there's only 3 DTs on the roster and KK maybe only because one year rental after he's tagged. Star could be got as well, if hes not extended.

4 minutes ago, MV%doe said:

If there's a DT that you have 1-2 round grade on, take the stud in the 4th. Once soli gets cut, there's only 3 DTs on the roster and KK maybe only because one year rental after he's tagged. Star could be got as well, if hes not extended.

I think he might go for Lowell Lotulelei around there. Great run stuffing dude, just not as much of a pass rusher. Not to mention Star's brother.

Imagine the SuperStar Mario Lowigi Brothers in our D-line. lol

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

I think he might go for Lowell Lotulelei around there. Great run stuffing dude, just not as much of a pass rusher. Not to mention Star's brother.

Imagine the SuperStar Mario Lowigi Brothers in our D-line. lol

Hawg mollies!!!!

That may help the star contact talks too, no one is talking about it. His price maybe similar to KKs, I meant who had the overall better 16  season? Star imo, his price could be 15+ mill per. The only DT on contract for 2017 is butler. Signing one of both form the star/KK combo will be verrrrrry pricey.

Archived