• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Talking point - College Champ Game

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, panther4life said:

I'm just hoping Deshaun Watson, secures himself as a top 7 pick tonight. Thats the best outcome we can realistically expect from this game.

I don't think he'll be a good QB, but yes.  He and Mitch get Drafted before out pick, that will be nice.  

DeShaun reminds me of a more inaccurate RG3.  

Alabama: 

Eddie Jackson (Safety)- He won't be playing tonight due to a leg injury earlier this year, but this dude is a sure fire All Pro in the NFL. It also helps to see articles regarding his leadership all season after that injury. 

Artavis Scott (WR)- Underated playmaker for Bama, he's an explosive athlete, great route runner with decent hands, and a very Savvy blocker on run plays, could benefit the Panthers in our new & "evolved" offense. 

Clemson:

Jordan Leggett (TE)- This guy is a pure playmaker from the TE position. He's a threat to score anywhere within 50 yards of the end zone because he can RUN after the catch. I believe he would add a dimension to this offense not even seen when Shockey was here.

22 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Shaq is only one of 2 OLBs on the field. 

WLB - Shaq

MLB - Luke

SLB - Boulware?

Boulware should be easy to get unless some team just loves him.  Think he is projecting as a very late round pick right now.  Still think he has ILB written all over him if he pans out at the next level.

A bunch of names to watch for the upcoming NFL Draft: 

*** CLEMSON

Deshaun Watson QB

Mike Williams WR

Jordan Leggett TE

Cordrea Tankersley CB

Ben Boulware LB

Carlos Watkins DL

Wayne Gallman RB

Jadar Johnson S

Artavis Scott WR

*** ALABAMA