• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Talking point - College Champ Game

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, Bama Panther said:

That belt is not a "championship" belt. It is Alabama's turnover belt, and the defender who forced or recovered the most recent turnover gets it when they get back to the sideline. That was not meant, in any way, to be a run in Clemson's face. It is simply a way the Alabama defense celebrates turnovers. 

That was a great game though. Have to hand it to Clemson for staying with it. As the game wore on and Bama kept having quick, unsustained drives, I knew their defense was going to be gassed. That is exactly what happened and exactly why Clemson was able to mount the comeback.

Fantastic NCGs over the past two years between these two teams though. 

Did they wear that thing out this year?  I had a couple of bama games on (as background noise)and the defense was amazing at causing TOs. I'm not a gambler, if I was bama was my "lock" of the week. Once they where up 14, I was ready to double down. Not USC vs Texas great, but awful close.

22 hours ago, falconlynx said:

Fedora gave him every chance to win that QB job in 2014 and he almost made the same mistake in 2015. Marquise Williams was a much better fit for the UNC offense. 

Lol...we knew Trubiski was real deal...and that Williams underperformed in big games...Better fit is just an opinion...both were good fits ...but Trubiski better upside if allowed to play...

Archived