• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lions / Seahawks thread - who u got?

Jeremy Igo

Just now, ichigo1057 said:

Lol So that is a catch but Cotchery's in the Superbowl was incomplete. Screw these refs. All I ask for is an evenly called game but damned if the refs don't always seem to shift the game in favor of one team or another this season.

Absolutely no one understands what is or is not a catch in the NFL. I think the NFL likes it that way. Drama creates intrigue. Diehard fans hate it, but the vast majority of viewers aren't diehard fans and they love the suspense of challenges and reviews.

3 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

fug this poo. Now one of the Falcons and Seahawks will make the NFC title game. Gotta pull hard for the winner of Cowboys vs Packers/Giants against winner of Falcons/Seahawks. Chiefs to win it all.

I would pull for Lucifer and his demons before I would pull for the Cowboys.  

fug this poo. Now one of the Falcons and Seahawks will make the NFC title game. Gotta pull hard for the winner of Cowboys vs Packers/Giants against winner of Falcons/Seahawks. Chiefs to win it all.

The way this season is gone I fully expect the winner of next weekend's atlanta-seattle game will end up in the SB against new england.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

So right now my choices for NFC has to be Giants, Packers, and Dallas. No preference between the Giants and Packers since it doesn't matter to me either way. I can't stand Seattle and Atlanta so I'd cheer for Dallas before either one of them. Oh and as for the AFC I'm liking the Chiefs but if Houston can keep playing well like they did today then I wouldn't mind them either.

2 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

The way this season is gone I fully expect the winner of next weekend's atlanta-seattle game will end up in the SB against new england.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If that's the case I'd be fine with Trump testing out a bomb in Houston just a few minutes before kickoff of that game.

9 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I would pull for Lucifer and his demons before I would pull for the Cowboys.  

I got no problems with the Cowboys. Would prefer not to have Dak win it as a rookie because of the insane media and general NFL fan suckfest that would follow, but if it's Cowboys Patriots then go Dak and Zeke. Ideally a matchup between non-Pats AFC team and Packers or Giants. Though it'd be fun to see the Giants beat the Pats again, I would not enjoy watching that game. Pats winning another would be a nightmare here in Boston.

Archived