• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lions / Seahawks thread - who u got?

Jeremy Igo

Just now, CRA said:

I can only imagine the thoughts going through Cam's mind if he is watching....watching the Seahawks WRs make something out of Wilson's nothing throws 

Wilson just seems to lob up prayers and ducks and his WRs always bail him out. It's unreal. And has been unreal for a long time. 

12 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Again, The Seahawks have a worse OL than ours but they managed to manhandle the Lions DL on that series. 10 rush plays. 2 pass plays.

I wouldn't say they are worse than we are.  On par though.  Run stopping is something Detroit has really struggled with of late so part of it is just Det sucks at it 

20 minutes ago, CRA said:

I can only imagine the thoughts going through Cam's mind if he is watching....watching the Seahawks WRs make something out of Wilson's nothing throws 

Yea. Richardson is probably Wilson's tallest reciever in years and he's not that tall. Wilson has been lobbing passes up for years and his guys have bailed him out. 

Somehow, Cam's guys can't do that and they're 6'4" up

30 minutes ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

Yea. Richardson is probably Wilson's tallest reciever in years and he's not that tall. Wilson has been lobbing passes up for years and his guys have bailed him out. 

Catchable ball.....

43 minutes ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

Wilson has tremendous touch putting a ball over defenders, has for years. Something Cam could definitely add to his repertoire.

Archived