• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF - Shaq Thompson Ranked 12th Best LB

Saca312

27 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I mean, did he or did he not trade up for Funchess?  I'm pretty sure he did.  Thanks.  

Go back to that draft and show us 1 post prior to the draft where you talked about Collins.

Oh, and for god's sake......barley is used to make beer, not be a substitute fore barely.

46 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Go back to that draft and show us 1 post prior to the draft where you talked about Collins.

Oh, and for god's sake......barley is used to make beer, not be a substitute fore barely.

Phone auto corrects it for some reason, my fault.  I didn't talk about Collins, but once again.  He was at a position of need, and would've been the successor to Harper, after learning the position from a veteran leader like Harper.  But, it's better to Draft a LB when we're completely stacked at that position.  #thegettlemenway 

2 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Phone auto corrects it for some reason, my fault.  I didn't talk about Collins, but once again.  He was at a position of need, and would've been the successor to Harper, after learning the position from a veteran leader like Harper.  But, it's better to Draft a LB when we're completely stacked at that position.  #thegettlemenway 

Could we also draft the Corner Backs and Dline of the Giants too?

I don't doubt Collins is good but, also, he has a LOT around him.

18 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Meanwhile, Landon Collins is an All-Pro.  But don't worry guys, Shaq will be good eventually.  LOLZ.  

Landon Collins spent the last year being hated by Giants fans because of how much of a liability he was to their pass defense. Turns out that experience was a huge part of his success this year. Sound familiar to anyone?

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

Not Tre Boston?  

I was thinking Bradberry and Worley. Trial by fire with mixed results in year 1 but better (hopefully) next year because of it. Ideally you would have these young players learning behind veterans like Tillman and Harper but no amount of veteran leadership can replace actual in-game experience.

Just now, pantherphan96 said:

I was thinking Bradberry and Worley. Trial by fire with mixed results in year 1 but better (hopefully) next year because of it. Ideally you would have these young players learning behind veterans like Tillman and Harper but no amount of veteran leadership can replace actual in-game experience.

Well, it will have to be Worley.  Bradberry played admirably this year, unlike Worley.  Which was either average, or shitty.  So, hopefully he can be a Landon Collins at CB.  But, I'm quite doubtful that will happen.  

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

Well, it will have to be Worley.  Bradberry played admirably this year, unlike Worley.  Which was either average, or shitty.  So, hopefully he can be a Landon Collins at CB.  But, I'm quite doubtful that will happen.  

Bradberry could use major improvements in run defense and shedding WR blocks. Worley is the opposite. Has excellent ball skills and if he can improve his coverage he might even have a higher ceiling.

Archived