• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So... What happens if Rivera and Shula are the only ones left?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

It doesn't even matter anymore, I've pretty much realized that the inconsistencies with this team lie with our owner and that NFL logo at midfield. Until we have a culture change we'll never be a consistent winner. 

Can't stop laughing!!!

That is some seriously good chit you ain't sharing.

1 hour ago, pantherphan96 said:

Wilks is a Rooney rule interviewee and if McDermott didnt get a job after last year idk how he gets one with this year's defense.

Actually, the Rams were already interviewing other minority candidates so Wilks isn't simply a Rooney Rule interview.

3 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

It doesn't even matter anymore, I've pretty much realized that the inconsistencies with this team lie with our owner and that NFL logo at midfield. Until we have a culture change we'll never be a consistent winner. 

People complain year in and year out, besides our Bi/tri annual playoff appearance seasons, about mediocrity and lack of back to back winning seasons for 20 years and how it's this player or that coach, it astounds me people can look past that after 20+ seasons and sees who puts them in place. Love our owner or not has absolutely nothing to do with his ineptitude.

Archived