• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So... What happens if Rivera and Shula are the only ones left?

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

You would think with JR's age, he'd be more concerned about winning. 

Oh he wants to win alright, the problem is he wants to be the Steelers of the 70's.  Even the Steelers are not the Steelers of the 70's anymore.  JR is old school...literally.

I can't believe no one is kicking down our door to interview Shula.  I mean, we heard it from both Rivera and DG that this same staff was 15-1, or 17-2 last year, so this season had to be a fluke right??  Right guise???

No back to back winning seasons, but still, let's keep believing that 2015 wasn't the actual fluke season when it really was.

No one else in the NFL is as blind to the reality as our own FO.

20 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

What happens is we go out and sign Wade Phillips. 

Then we become a dirty team.

Worth noting that any assistant who is under contract can be blocked from interviewing for any position other than head coach.

The Panthers may or may not choose to do that, but they can.

It doesn't even matter anymore, I've pretty much realized that the inconsistencies with this team lie with our owner and that NFL logo at midfield. Until we have a culture change we'll never be a consistent winner. 

Exactly. This. Get rid of the shield. Allow us to celebrate the Carolina Panthers Mr. Richardson and not the crappy NFL shield. It's a disgrace. I don't know of any other team that doesnt have their logo at midfield. The culture is and has been a problem.

Sent from my XT1575 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived