• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So... What happens if Rivera and Shula are the only ones left?

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Wilks and McDermott have head coaching interviews, if both or either hired likely will raid the staff.

Strangely, no interviews for Shula.

I don't see how McDermott gets hired.  Frankly it is strange he got an interview of his season. 

but given how whacko the Bills GM was in his presser it sounds like Buffalo could be the biggest mess in the NFL (even bigger than San Fran)

I like McDermott though.  If he gets a HC job I hope it isn't Buffalo or San Fran.  Dead man walking before he starts 

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

It doesn't even matter anymore, I've pretty much realized that the inconsistencies with this team lie with our owner and that NFL logo at midfield. Until we have a culture change we'll never be a consistent winner. 

This x100. I've come to accept this and will no longer heavily invest all of my time with it anymore.

6 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

It doesn't even matter anymore, I've pretty much realized that the inconsistencies with this team lie with our owner and that NFL logo at midfield. Until we have a culture change we'll never be a consistent winner. 

You would think with JR's age, he'd be more concerned about winning. 

Archived