• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs GameDay Thread....

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, HardcoreDefense said:

Meaningless game

Both teams were playing like trash 

and to prevent injuries 

only internet dweebs like you think that you stop playing because a game is "meaningless"

lol did you advocate we "tank for picks" too?

26 minutes ago, emhoward said:

Remember in week 14 last year when the Giants came back and tied the game. The camera pans yo Cam and he gives the best "I got this" nod in the history of "I got this" nods.

Those were the days

giphy.gif

Rivera and Shula and the NFL have taken that Cam and crushed the life out of him.

Sorry but spoiling playoffs hopes doesn't help improve the panthers. We're all for the panthers improving and a higher pick has a higher chance of improving us than winning a meaningless game spoiling another team from making the playoffs cause weren't good enough to make it

Anybody that cheers for a lose never needs to speak the words Keep Pounding ever because that completely defies that phrase. This is why people call our fanbase out so much because people would rather lose for a chance of a player that has just as likely chance of being a bust as good.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 hour ago, Growl said:

only internet dweebs like you think that you stop playing because a game is "meaningless"

lol did you advocate we "tank for picks" too?

Nobody stopped playing the game and Rivera took a chance by going for two. You must be one of those fans that always bitch when he goes for the tie but when he goes for the win you'll still find something to bitch about.

And I don't give a damn about who we pick in the draft. This season was a let down and changes need to be done asap. I'm just hoping this loss seals the deal

16 minutes ago, ichigo1057 said:

Anybody that cheers for a lose never needs to speak the words Keep Pounding ever because that completely defies that phrase. This is why people call our fanbase out so much because people would rather lose for a chance of a player that has just as likely chance of being a bust as good.

Please spare us your holier than thou attitude.  I've been a fan of the team since the beginning of it all through good, bad, and terrible...And I completely understand Fans being okay with a loss at this point.  A loss helps us in the draft and also helps to continue to point out flaws/needs on this team.

It doesn't make them worse fans than you, they just have a different outlook than you on what is most important.  If fans feel like the Panthers are flawed in a way that can be addressed in the draft, then it's understandable for them to be okay with a loss in what amounts to a fairly meaningless game.

Additionally, this coaching staff has been saved on more than one occasion by having a strong finish to the season. A loss helps ensure they don't get that break this year, and that is good for fans that are tired of the franchise's inability to be consistently successful. 

Please spare us your holier than thou attitude.  I've been a fan of the team since the beginning of it all through good, bad, and terrible...And I completely understand Fans being okay with a loss at this point.  A loss helps us in the draft and also helps to continue to point out flaws/needs on this team.

It doesn't make them worse fans than you, they just have a different outlook than you on what is most important.  If fans feel like the Panthers are flawed in a way that can be addressed in the draft, then it's understandable for them to be okay with a loss in what amounts to a fairly meaningless game.

Additionally, this coaching staff has been saved on more than one occasion by having a strong finish to the season. A loss helps ensure they don't get that break this year, and that is good for fans that are tired of the franchise's inability to be consistently successful. 

I stated my opinion and that won't change. I mean for Christ's sake we have had people cheering for loses even before we were fully eliminated. It's one of the reasons why we tend to have so many opposing fans at home games. I view the draft as a possible way to improve regardless of where we pick. Top 10 picks don't guarantee we get a game changer they still have a chance to bust regardless. Do I hate fans that speak cheer the draft now that our season is over, no I don't, I just find it sad that we have so many cheering on a rival team during the game.

On 1/1/2017 at 7:17 PM, ichigo1057 said:

I stated my opinion and that won't change. I mean for Christ's sake we have had people cheering for loses even before we were fully eliminated. It's one of the reasons why we tend to have so many opposing fans at home games. I view the draft as a possible way to improve regardless of where we pick. Top 10 picks don't guarantee we get a game changer they still have a chance to bust regardless. Do I hate fans that speak cheer the draft now that our season is over, no I don't, I just find it sad that we have so many cheering on a rival team during the game.

Some people just have a more rational approach to their fandom, whereas some have more of an emotional attachment.  People that are overly negative and shitty about the team bother me, especially now, simply because I find it obnoxious and have seen this team be way worse.  Those are the only fans that I think really deserve any ire.

Anyways, here's to hoping that next year is another year where Cam can silence all of his detractors and the Panthers find themselves back in the playoffs.

Archived