• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs GameDay Thread....

Jeremy Igo

There were a few times this year Newton railed off several completions in a row, and looked very much like the QB of 2015.

But that was weeks ago.

He has clearly not been the same since the various injuries he has sustained along the way.

If we can save Luke from himself for the future in a lost season, it makes no sense to keep trotting Newton out there. Just another reason that imo, 2017 is make or break for this front office.

Just now, dunkman said:

If we get rid of Shula I think we will be fine next year. But I haven't heard anything that makes me think that will happen.

If we get rid of Shula I think we are living in Brizarro world.  Ron can't see the forest for the trees.

I honestly think the bucs are tanking.... look on the bright side, at least we didnt fire rivera and promote shula, thats basically what the bucs did this year..... they have literally done NOTHING on offense all day. Got a bad feeling we are going to win this game because of 'MUH PRIDE"..... Let the mediocrity continue :(

Just now, gmonjimbo said:

Please resign Mario Addision

Horton/Addison should have been the go to at DE over Ealy to start the season.

Gettleman has to see his players get field time and it cost the Panthers big in 2016 from Ealy to Sanchez. He refused to get vets who were better, and that would have been easy to do.

Appears the GM and HC are in fighting over who gets playing time. Rivera does not trust them and Gettleman wants to see them play.

Archived