• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs GameDay Thread....

Jeremy Igo

Just now, TheRed said:

At this point you sound more like a white guy who got caught making ignorant statements only to resort to claiming to be black when called on it.

Like literally word for word you sound just like those idiots on reddit and elsewhere.

Ignorant statements?  Such as?

All I've said is Cam isn't as great as some of you guys think he is, and the read option QB doesn't last long in this league.

Obviously that makes me a racist white guy.  LOL

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

"They", "them".

I bet your commentary would be interesting to read in the tinderbox.

"they" or "them" refers to anyone calling a poster a racist and nothing to do with color. You are just one of the dickheads I am referring to. 

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

At this point you sound more like a white guy who got caught making ignorant statements only to resort to claiming to be black when called on it.

Like literally word for word you sound just like those idiots on reddit and elsewhere.

If race card was a hooker, TheRed would abuse her

Just now, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

Ignorant statements?  Such as?

All I've said is Cam isn't as great as some of you guys think he is, and the read option QB doesn't last long in this league.

Obviously that makes me a racist white guy.  LOL

No, you literally jumped to only comparing him to failed black quarterbacks when your line of reasoning was questioned.

Again, you sound like a generic drunk white guy on twitter ranting about Cam. You aren't fooling anyone. Probably better just give it a rest before you expose yourself any further.

Archived