• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs GameDay Thread....

Jeremy Igo

Idk i'm feeling mixed emotions as much as I want them to lose I still cheer for them to win and you know I'm not bothered by a loss because you know that helps us but at the same time is just like wow these guys are really sucking... I'm officially ONLY watching games if I'm smoking because then at least I'll be happy

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

But I've been saying he has work to do. I've said this was his worst year numerous times. So you, and the posters who pied your post can go look through my post and see that I've been critical of him. Funny you've got a Falcons fan who pied your post. Wasn't it you who pied a Falcons fan when they said he was just like Vick. Your intentions have been clear from the start, but I'm not going to ruin this thread. 

And you just can't help yourself, huh? I bet you smiled and was all giddy after that pick 6.

Sorry, so far he is like Vick!  When he runs he's dangerous.  Take it away and not so much.  Am I wrong???

Yes... you got me again.  I love when we suck.  That's why I have a Panthers sticker on my truck so everyone knows how much I hate this team.  Just stop dude... 

From now on I'll put my Cam colored glasses on and only post about him with praise and adoration.  Will that make you happy?

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Nah he was spinning it still the laces were pointed to the sideline and the ball was in motion. Sure you were watching the right one? 

yea...Vinatieri would have nailed that...quit making excuses...unless Gano is bonin you on the side...

If watching a player on your favorite team fail makes you feel better, you're just a shitty person. This applies to all players, because I've seen it here numerous times over the years, not just with Cam.

2010 was horrific, but when Jimmy lined up behind center, he was my QB.

You mentally weak fans need to kick rocks to another team or just sit the f*ck down and shut up. If you can't make it through this without acting like an asshat, you do not deserve to witness success.

Archived