• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs GameDay Thread....

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I just want to see Cam focus solely on Family and Football this offseason. He's hurting in more spot than one, his mechanics and reads are way off. He'll get out of this slump I have no doubt. 

Best way to solve both would be to give Cam a run game. 

8 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Posters like Steve_Smith and ickmule have been waiting for a season like this from Cam. They don't like Cam and were proven wrong about him his first 5 years. Once he gets back on track next year, theyll post less.

Yes... there's nothing I want more than a S-hit-tastic season!  You've figured me out!

I've been waiting since 1995 for this and my plan has FINALLY worked!!

Some of you people are ridiculous.  Go read all my posts.  I give praise when it's deserved and criticize when it's also deserved, just like the rest of the people on here.

Nothing I want more than this team to win a SB.  I want us to dominate and be taken seriously.

Pretending Cam doesn't have work to do is not going to get us there.

Nice pick-6 by the way.  LOL

5 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I can kind of begin to understand rooting against someone on a team just because you don't like that player. Lots of rivalries, and bitterness exists in fandom across different sports leagues. It's inevitable with fans.

But the franchise quarterback of your own favorite team? You have got to be one sorely miserable bastard to behave in such a manner. Honestly I don't mince words, I think ickmule is a closet racist. Hopefully he crawls back under his rock next season.

What I don't understand is why people don't understand a bad line can lead to bad QB play even when he has time. Because even when there is no pressure, he's expecting pressure. And it also doesn't help that we call long developing plays with receivers that can't get open and don't catch cosistently. All factors that can affect any QB mentally and can lead to them feeling the need to make something happen that isn't there. Also doesn't help that the QB is hurt too.

Archived