• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jamal Adams - LSU Safety

Jeremy Igo

There are ways the Panthers can address it this offseason. Cyperien from the jags or take Jamal Adams if he's there. Or sign Eric Berry if the Chiefs let him go which I don't see happening. But you never know. One can only hope, one could also argue a prominent pass rusher is needed almost as much as a safety

16 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Tackling technique can be taught... speed, coverage skills, ballhawk hands, etc can't. Hooker is the closest thing to Earl Thomas/Ed Reed in years.

Have you actually took the time to watch him or you're just one of these dumbasses who wait till bleacher reports starting throwing comparisons out there like Hooker and Ed Reed? 

On 1/16/2017 at 5:11 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

Adams is a once a decade strong safety. Absolutely worth the 8th pick.

Couple questions- If you where to rank NFL positions (excluding ST), where are you placing SS? (What's above or below) You rate Adams as a Sean Taylor/Ed reed type?

11 minutes ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

Have you seen his range? Have you seen him go sideline to sideline like Luke? Kam is an athletic box safety. Adams is a better Eric Berry with Earl Thomas' range. 

I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS

Just now, toldozer said:

What do you guys think about going with cyprien from jax instead if they don't tag him? Didn't think that question needed a new thread. 

I'd love him. Many Jag fans feel they don't need him; rather they think he's expendable.

Guest Lasus83

Flat out, if we can go BPA and Fournette is gone then I am not mad at Adams or Barnett at 8

Robinson, Im mad at... it means we did not fill needs in FA and that we are reaching.

We need some killer instinct on the defense.

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived