• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PLEASE BE TRUE!!!

Cookie Lyon

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

When you sober up, you'll be facing both a hangover and Rivera's statement about not needing staff changes.

Did you really have to break the news so soon? Haha. I'm guessing he's on a plan to Nam right. That's where he was filming right? Hangover+Statement+Customs and not only customs but customs with a ton of gear. Not a good day. 

16 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

When you sober up, you'll be facing both a hangover and Rivera's statement about not needing staff changes.

fug that, they need to hire me. that poo was volatile as fug but i still managed to coordinate an airport floor sleepover with four other backpackers and drag three bags full of heavy ass military gear through damn communist damn china without a hitch

16 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Did you really have to break the news so soon? Haha. I'm guessing he's on a plan to Nam right. That's where he was filming right? Hangover+Statement+Customs and not only customs but customs with a ton of gear. Not a good day. 

cambodia. managed to get everything through... now i just gotta get the government to let me pick up the weapons props i mailed over and we're looking good

11 hours ago, bigjohn said:

FWIW I have a friend in the organization who says Shula is probably gone.

Shula will be a scapegoat for the result of Dave's offseason then...

That isn't to say Shula is good but the reason we failed to make the postseason off last year was Dave...not Shula.  Firing Shula doesn't fix much.  Will put another OC in his place ill equipped.

Shula is the type OC our HC wants...and there are worse guys than Shula.  Something the anti-Shula crowd seems to conviently ignore.  So it could make us worse. 

Shula at least plays to Cam strengths.  Imagine a Shula clone that doesn't with a weak cast around Cam....it will be us continuing to get worse

18 minutes ago, CRA said:

Shula will be a scapegoat for the result of Dave's offseason then...

That isn't to say Shula is good but the reason we failed to make the postseason off last year was Dave...not Shula.  Firing Shula doesn't fix much.  Will put another OC in his place ill equipped.

Shula is the type OC our HC wants...and there are worse guys than Shula.  Something the anti-Shula crowd seems to conviently ignore.  So it could make us worse. 

Shula at least plays to Cam strengths.  Imagine a Shula clone that doesn't with a weak cast around Cam....it will be us continuing to get worse

Cam needs a coach that will improve his weaknesses, not just play to his strengths.

Cam's power running game is a crutch for him and the coaches.

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

fug that, they need to hire me. that poo was volatile as fug but i still managed to coordinate an airport floor sleepover with four other backpackers and drag three bags full of heavy ass military gear through damn communist damn china without a hitch

I'll vote for you.

Is it voted on?

Archived