• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PLEASE BE TRUE!!!

Cookie Lyon

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Side Note: Word is Josh McCown may go into coaching.

Hue Jackson reportedly offered him a spot on the Browns staff if he wants it.

I did notice that. Could be interesting as a QB coach candidate, but seems very unlikely. Certainly not to go straight to OC as his first coaching job.

4 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

I did notice that. Could be interesting as a QB coach candidate, but seems very unlikely. Certainly not to go straight to OC as his first coaching job.

McCown is the kind of player that tends to succeed as a coach. Not super talented, but very smart and knows the ins and outs of the game well.

3 hours ago, truthjuice said:

I don't think it's true but if such were to happen, it's what we expected because there needs to be a sacrificial lamb...or two. I wouldn't be surprised, especially after that interview Shula gave where he said basically it's not all Cam's fault--it's coaching, it's protection, it's inconsistency, etc. The day he came out and held himself accountable, I knew something. If Shula stays, I wouldn't be surprised if Dorsey is gone because remember, there has to be a scapegoat. 

The thing is that bad head coaches making sacrifices of his assistants is usually a sure sign of just putting off the inevitable.

5 hours ago, luke nukem said:

Dorsey and shula need to both go, but if I had to pick one it would be Dorsey.... Hommie you were garbage in the NFL, you got by in college because of your athleticism. Your trash. Go teach high schoolers how to be a QB.

Those Miami teams he quarterbacked were loaded with NFL talent. 

Archived