• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2017 Opponents Set

Panthers73

2 minutes ago, outlaw4 said:

Wouldn't necessarily call that 2005 loss a choke. It was at Seattle, all of our backs ended up getting hurt and they were able to triple team Smitty since our number two was a rookie with Ginn like hands.

The Seahawks also feasted on a historically weak NFCW while the NFCS was maybe the league's toughest division.  They were also at home for a month leading up to the game while we'd been on the road four straight weeks.  

The league handing the season opener to the Saints due to Katrina DRASTICALLY affected the NFCCG as our bodies had no bye week or home game to recover before Seattle.  We were on fumes.

1 minute ago, Nails said:

The Seahawks also feasted on a historically weak NFCW while the NFCS was maybe the league's toughest division.  They were also at home for a month leading up to the game while we'd been on the road four straight weeks.  

The league handing the season opener to the Saints due to Katrina DRASTICALLY affected the NFCCG as our bodies had no bye week or home game to recover before Seattle.  We were on fumes.

We were also starting our fourth or fifth string running back, He Hate Me due to all the position injuries at RB.

Maybe im being a negative nancy but I would say that looks like trouble... probably giving us a late winter game in chicago.. NE will be a monday night game where Bill gameplans to shut us out and watch our practice tape.

Green Bay gets to come in healthy to avenge. Playing a hot Detroit team where stafford slings for 400.. going to NY on a thursday night where our gameplan is to run the ball into a 9 man front with a d line full of DTs.

Or we get some new blood and new life and blow thru them all

7 minutes ago, General_Purr said:

Maybe im being a negative nancy but I would say that looks like trouble... probably giving us a late winter game in chicago.. NE will be a monday night game where Bill gameplans to shut us out and watch our practice tape.

Green Bay gets to come in healthy to avenge. Playing a hot Detroit team where stafford slings for 400.. going to NY on a thursday night where our gameplan is to run the ball into a 9 man front with a d line full of DTs.

Or we get some new blood and new life and blow thru them all

Brady will be 40 in August.  I'm sorry, I don't care what he SAYS, this year is it for him at a GOAT level.  Father Time is un de feated.  They might make the playoffs again because their division is a joke, but absolutely nothing on that schedule should scare a rested, healthy Panther team with even a B offseason.

Brady will be 40 in August.  I'm sorry, I don't care what he SAYS, this year is it for him at a GOAT level.  Father Time is un de feated.  They might make the playoffs again because their division is a joke, but absolutely nothing on that schedule should scare a rested, healthy Panther team with even a B offseason.

Yeah, Manning looked unstoppable a few years back and then the next year he basically fell off a cliff at around the same age. Brady could have one more good year in him though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

On 12/27/2016 at 3:04 PM, panthers55 said:

Depends on when we play the Jets, New England and Chicago. Before November then fine but in December? Hard to beat those teams in the snow or blizzard winds.

At worst, i think we'd see only 1 of those teams in December.  i think NE will be an early season MNF and the back end of our schedule will have the usual suspects in ATL, TB, and NO.  

Just now, blackcat said:

At worst, i think we'd see only 1 of those teams in December.  i think NE will be an early season MNF and the back end of our schedule will have the usual suspects in ATL, TB, and NO.  

That would work for me as well. Then again after the way the NFL screwed us at Denver this year I don't think things are just random.

Archived