• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't click this.

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

After he successfully picks Bradberry essentially, taking him out of the play. 

Bradberry did not get picked by Boston. Bradberry ran himself out of the play at the very start when he was suppose to set the edge for Boston and Klein with Shaq.

You need to look at the run developing. Shaq set his blocker to push the runner inside. Bradberry never attacks the run or fights inside his blocker. Instead, he vacates to the sideline and hops backward out of the play with his blocker.

Just like a LB trusts their DT to set the gaps and a DE to set the edge forcing the runner inside, the S trusts their CBs to at least set the edge and force the runner back inside. Boston lined himself up trusting Bradberry to do his job. The lesson learned is you can not trust Bradberry to do his job in setting the edge.

If the CB screws up as bad as Bradberry did on this play, then you expect them to give up their body and swipe at the legs of the runner. Bradberry chose to make a business decision.

I would be pissed too if I were the S and my CB failed to set the play up.

Here is the play if anyone wants to see it from the start with Bradberry's major mistake that set up this travesty of a run.

https://youtu.be/sFKZKYglme8?t=7m33s

Don't blame the safety for expecting his CB to set the edge. Boston had to go all the way to the sideline after he set his feet. The fact the runner was able to angle to the sidelines around Bradberry's body while 1 foot away from Bradberry after Boston set his feet outside the numbers expecting the runner to be forced inside tells you who is at fault.

How is a runner able to angle around a CB? All the CB had to do was throw their body into the runner to keep him from angling to the sideline - hopefully wrapping up at the same time.

Complete lack of effort by Bradberry. Boston's frustration with Bradberry on that play is understandable.

The safety is not the primary responsibility for the sideline on a run. That belongs to the CB, DE, and OLB. The safety is responsible for the outside numbers to the center of the field on a run.

8 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Bradberry did not get picked by Boston. Bradberry ran himself out of the play at the very start when he was suppose to set the edge for Boston and Klein with Shaq.

You need to look at the run developing. Shaq set his blocker to push the runner inside. Bradberry never attacks the run or fights inside his blocker. Instead, he vacates to the sideline and hops backward out of the play with his blocker.

Just like a LB trusts their DT to set the gaps and a DE to set the edge forcing the runner inside, the S trusts their CBs to at least set the edge and force the runner back inside. Boston lined himself up trusting Bradberry to do his job. The lesson learned is you can not trust Bradberry to do his job in setting the edge.

If the CB screws up as bad as Bradberry did on this play, then you expect them to give up their body and swipe at the legs of the runner. Bradberry chose to make a business decision.

I would be pissed too if I were the S and my CB failed to set the play up.

Here is the play if anyone wants to see it from the start with Bradberry's major mistake that set up this travesty of a run.

https://youtu.be/sFKZKYglme8?t=7m33s

Don't blame the safety for expecting his CB to set the edge. Boston had to go all the way to the sideline after he set his feet. The fact the runner was able to angle to the sidelines around Bradberry's body while 1 foot away from Bradberry after Boston set his feet outside the numbers expecting the runner to be forced inside tells you who is at fault.

How is a runner able to angle around a CB? All the CB had to do was throw their body into the runner to keep him from angling to the sideline - hopefully wrapping up at the same time.

Complete lack of effort by Bradberry. Boston's frustration with Bradberry on that play is understandable.

The safety is not the primary responsibility for the sideline on a run. That belongs to the CB, DE, and OLB. The safety is responsible for the outside numbers to the center of the field on a run.

How's the trolling with your other ID going?

20 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Why are people complaining season is over nothing to play for but high draft picks. 

I have seen both of them give effort when it mattered. BTW how about the effort DG made to improve this team ? 

Because fans get 17 weeks out of the year to watch their favorite team, and these guys are getting millions to play a game. How about putting in some fuging effort. 

On 12/25/2016 at 4:32 PM, Saca312 said:

I'll be honest. What I see is Tre Boston having second thoughts. 

What I see is Tre doubting his angle would actually hit Coleman, and him second guessing his instincts. He sun-consciously attempts to fix his supposed error he thinks exists, causing him to hesitate.

I can't think of any other reason Tre didn't slam him except that he had second thoughts or something triggered him to stumble.

Coleman isn't even in the shot. Its Bradberry. Boston hesitated. Why? I don't know, but to me it looks like he thought Bradberry had him. 

Archived