• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't click this.

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Of course he isn't Josh.  He's a fugin rookie.  But he's better than Josh was as a rookie.  And he has potential to be better than him in the years to come.  But you're probably one of those people that think having Josh would have put us in the playoffs this year..  Haha

And you're one of those people who undervalue his role on the team last year 

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Most corners would let up a little seeing the safety coming accross.  99 out of 100 safeties wouldve ran through the play taking out the RB or if a bad angle taking out the Corner.  

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

Most corners would let up a little seeing the safety coming accross.  99 out of 100 safeties wouldve ran through the play taking out the RB or if a bad angle taking out the Corner.  

So you're telling me an NFL corner is going to let up on a tackle because a safety might make it?

30 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

So you're telling me an NFL corner is going to let up on a tackle because a safety might make it?

If a guy coming full speed at a angle like the safety is, yes.  If not there is a good chance he is going to get taken out by the safety

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

If, by all means, you're trying to say that everyone is thinking Bradberry is better than 2015 Josh Norman, you're looking at the wrong boards.

By no means is ANYONE saying Bradberry is better than Josh Norman in 2015 form.

Now, what people are saying is James Bradberry is actually becoming good, and it doesn't hurt to draw comparisons to another corner of ours who had a slower start.

It doesn't mean that the team wouldn't have been better with Norman or not, and it doesn't mean James Bradberry sucks because he's not 2015 Norman yet. It just means we have a very bright future for our secondary, and most would not be surprised to see Bradberry being a solid, respectable corner in 2017 at his pace.

But you have to see it as "oh no we suck this year so they suck" type of deal because they're Gettleman players. I think you need to reevaluate your own position.

Cmon let's be honest here.  It was a bad play by both.  I don't care if prime Ed Reed is coming down to potentially make the tackle you gotta do more than play two hand tag on an NFL running back.

And before anyone gets all sensitive Bradberry has played well overall but he showed a severe lack of effort on 2 huge plays for ATL yesterday.    Yes he's a rookie and no I don't think he's a bad player.  But that was a bad play by 2 professional football players who get paid to tackle large men.

Norman was not trash as a rookie. He had discipline issues and was put it the doghouse for way too long instead of coached up and allowed to be on the field. Norman hit his peak very quickly and was kept off the field despite having utter complete garabage as DBs besides him. This was one of the first signs of inept coaching in my opinion; it should Rivera is stubborn and headstrong and will favor wrong decisions 'just because'.

This play never happens if Worley does not get run out of his zone deeper than the safety to give up a 3rd and 21 to Tevin Coleman on the play before this TD.

This happened way too much in 2016 with both rookie CBs getting run down field on the sideline and completely losing track of their zone responsibility. I can attribute 3 losses this season to just this weakness/lack of awareness by the CBs hanging their defense out to dry.

Archived