• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't click this.

Jeremy Igo

29 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Frankly, of all the skill players for Carolina yesterday, the only ones I can honestly say gave 100% effort every play they were in (from the parts of the game I watched) were Stewie and Fozzie.

And, yes, I'm including Cam in my equation.

Well I've been on record saying I hope Cam gets back to just football next season and maybe pass on some of the television deals and stuff. Team has been bad around him, but he should be able to elevate them better than he has. 

Yea I want me PSL to be a hole I throw money in. Bradberry has played well, but no he's not Josh. You're ripping Tre when Bradberry was just as bad. Call it fair. 

Bradberry is a Rookie, missed a few games this year with an injury, and has shown flashes this year of being a pretty good corner...

Tre is on his 3rd, and other than "laying the wood" after a big play happens, pile on to a tackle, or give up a big play, what positive thing has Tre shown this year as a starter.....they even signed Michael Griffen from the streets (who should not be starting what so ever) since Tre has shown nothing

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Yea, piss poor effort by both Tre and Bradberry. There was another play that the announcer called Bradberry out for his hustle. 

Tre needs to be replaced, and Bradberry and the other CBs need to significantly improve if we're going to do anything next year.

Just now, AceBoogie said:

Yea I want me PSL to be a hole I throw money in. Bradberry has played well, but no he's not Josh. You're ripping Tre when Bradberry was just as bad. Call it fair. 

Was Josh this good as a rookie? Bradberry is good man... just think and I really, really, Reallllllllyyyyyy hate to do this but imagine Josh on one side and Bradberry on the other. Would have been crazy this year. 

3 minutes ago, Paintballr said:

Bradberry is a Rookie, missed a few games this year with an injury, and has shown flashes this year of being a pretty good corner...

Tre is on his 3rd, and other than "laying the wood" after a big play happens, pile on to a tackle, or give up a big play, what positive thing has Tre shown this year as a starter.....they even signed Michael Griffen from the streets (who should not be starting what so ever) since Tre has shown nothing

So we don't criticize rookies now? 

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Was Josh this good as a rookie? Bradberry is good man... just think and I really, really, Reallllllllyyyyyy hate to do this but imagine Josh on one side and Bradberry on the other. Would have been crazy this year. 

Josh was trash as a rookie, I actually didn't like Josh until I met him. His problem has always been listening tho, not talent. 

2 minutes ago, Paintballr said:

Nope, we totally can. Never said Bradburry was perfect, but he has shown more flash than dud.

Where has Tre made a play consistently and you said "damn he is going to be a stud" or even "damn he is going to be serviceable"

We're talking about one play in this thread. In that play, both were bad. 

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

People like you are the kind of people that gets coal in their stockings and just want the world to burn. 

Yet you would never admit that maybe that 24 has been playing solid throughout most of his time here. Kind of guy who wants Gettleman and the Panthers to fail just to be right. 

There are a lot of people on here that would prefer the team to be bad so they can blame Gettleman and bitch. 

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

Of course he isn't Josh.  He's a fugin rookie.  But he's better than Josh was as a rookie.  And he has potential to be better than him in the years to come.  But you're probably one of those people that think having Josh would have put us in the playoffs this year..  Haha

Archived