• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't click this.

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

your right 

2015: 592,454

2016: 590,342

So you say it wasn't packed like it 2015 then post numbers that disagree with your statement.  2k less is not even a half of one percent difference in attendance.. Those numbers are virtually the same

11 minutes ago, csx said:

You have successfully proven yourself wrong.  264 less a game on average. I wouldn't say that's a shock given the circumstances and not half empty. 

10 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

So you say it wasn't packed like it 2015 then post numbers that disagree with your statement.  2k less is not even a half of one percent difference in attendance.. Those numbers are virtually the same

Do you guys not the see the words " your right"  before the numbers 

you have successfully made your bash post useless, see everyone makes mistakes the better man just owns up. 

5 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Do you guys not the see the words " your right"  before the numbers 

you have successfully made your bash post useless, see everyone makes mistakes the better man just owns up. 

I saw those words, but the terrible grammar caused me to overlook them. 

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

I'll be honest. What I see is Tre Boston having second thoughts. 

What I see is Tre doubting his angle would actually hit Coleman, and him second guessing his instincts. He sun-consciously attempts to fix his supposed error he thinks exists, causing him to hesitate.

I can't think of any other reason Tre didn't slam him except that he had second thoughts or something triggered him to stumble.

No mention of the piss poor effort by your boy 24 huh?

Just now, AceBoogie said:

People like you are the kind of people that gets coal in their stockings and just want the world to burn. 

Yet you would never admit that maybe that 24 has been playing solid throughout most of his time here. Kind of guy who wants Gettleman and the Panthers to fail just to be right. 

11 minutes ago, qazsazsaz said:

Bradberry should have had him before he got to Boston. Looks like he took a bad angle, and then there was no effort on Boston's part.  I'm happy to see us maintain our draft position, but this lack of effort is troubling.

Coleman full speed is quite fast. If you're directly behind him, it'd be kinda hard just to even get a grip on him.

Tre Boston had a much better chance, and likely would've gotten him. Bradberry couldn't do much more than what he tried.

13 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Frankly, of all the skill players for Carolina yesterday, the only ones I can honestly say gave 100% effort every play they were in (from the parts of the game I watched) were Stewie and Fozzie.

And, yes, I'm including Cam in my equation.

38 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

People like you are the kind of people that gets coal in their stockings and just want the world to burn. 

Yet you would never admit that maybe that 24 has been playing solid throughout most of his time here. Kind of guy who wants Gettleman and the Panthers to fail just to be right. 

Yea I want me PSL to be a hole I throw money in. Bradberry has played well, but no he's not Josh. You're ripping Tre when Bradberry was just as bad. Call it fair. 

Archived