• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't click this.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, uncfan888 said:

He did? I've seen Sanjay on here before rain maker so I guess he made that alt to be an annoying troll

Yeah. Wish I screenshotted it, but I always had a feeling that The_Rainmaker was someone's ALT.

Confirmed when I saw the way Sanjay typed. Then I saw he literally had "The_Rainmaker" under his name.

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

Yeah. Wish I screenshotted it, but I always had a feeling that The_Rainmaker was someone's ALT.

Confirmed when I saw the way Sanjay typed. Then I saw he literally had "The_Rainmaker" under his name.

I haven't seen Sanjay type in a giant font or post PFF numbers in every thread..  Hmmm.  Interesting theory here 

18 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Heck, why do the Browns still have fans when they're 1-15 and never relevant any season?

Because it's football. Real fans go through the tough seasons, no matter what.

I can already tell you weren't a fan long.

No poo I was hoping for playoff until the loss to ATL, like I said I would be mad at the players if the game counted but the season was over and the game was over so the play didn't matter 

27 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Ugh. Tre Boston could've easily gotten him. 

I swear Tre either makes some really good plays or really bad ones, and he's nowhere in the middle.

As a UNC fan, I can tell you nothing has changed from his college days. Same story back then. Great or awful, zero consistency.

17 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

This is 100% rainmaker.

11 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Yea sure buddy, why dont yall witch hunt  footballivesmatter 

33 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Because people paid money to go to the game.

And Boston is paid a pooload of cash to play on Sundays. Unfortunatley he may be on the roster next year as well.

5/20/2014: Signed a four-year, $2,625,468 contract. The deal included a $405,468 signing bonus. 2016: $600,000, 2017: $690,000, 2018: Free Agent

5 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

your right 

2015: 592,454

2016: 590,342

You have successfully proven yourself wrong.  264 less a game on average. I wouldn't say that's a shock given the circumstances and not half empty. 

Archived