• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera to the Rams?

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

As long as the goons here praying this happens knows the Rams don't have a first round pick and could also give suggestions on who to bring in that would make us better like I've asked some people but they couldn't even respond to it. If we can shut down the Falcons today I'm not sure why anyone would want us to burn down the house and start over. 

This. To find someone else would be difficult. Not to mention the players are so used to Ron here. I get frustrated with RR, but I don't think we will let him go.

4 hours ago, CRA said:

Do people realize how many really bad coaches exist?

Ron isn't the best.  Finding better isn't easy though and it wouldn't be tough for Carolina to bring in worse.

look at the way his teams play in December...that's how you know he isn't a bad coach 

Just curious not saying i disagree but what does having a good December record prove. Id say it shows

A. He only wins games when pressure is off, 3 out of 6 years our season has been over before December.

B. It takes 3 months to get the team to start clicking and playing to their potential

3 hours ago, emhoward said:

You may have an agrument for Cam. But how does he not bring the best out of Luke? He's a year in year out All-pro. How is Ron holding him back? How much better could he be? Perhaps Bill O'Brien has been holding JJ Watt back all these years too.

What I'm saying is Keek is great because he is and probably would be in any system. Ron ain't making any kind of difference either way. And Watt sucks. Turner owns his azz 

Archived