• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera to the Rams?

Jeremy Igo

33 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Yep. He's got an axe to grind Gettleman. Remember he was the one who wrote that crap about how Dave tries to screw with agents. The guys in here that hate Gettleman loved it, but tell me one GM who wants an agent to fleece them.

I think you're thinking of this by some guy named Stephen Igoe.

I don't recall anything that harsh from Rapoport, but I may have missed it.

55 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Since the bye the D has one bad game, Seattle. Oh the offense scored 7 so that was an entire team loss. If the offense was playing as well (and Shula hadn't Shula's) as the D after the bye we'd be 8-6 and competing for the division and wildcard.

I've posted it in other threads. Our run D is #3, and our pass D is somewhere in the almost top 10 range.

We've been a top 10 D after the bye and there was tons of talk about how the D was working on adjustments. Oh and not having Bene, Sanchez and Williams be your main CBs helps, like they were when we gave up almost 1000 yards to Atlanta and NO. Watch the first NO and second NO game and tell me if having 3 different CB starters didn't have an impact.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Agree.

Having Sanchez out there was like losing two good men.

Rivera is a terrible coach who only decides to coach when he's out of playoff contention or his job is on the line. He still makes the same mistakes since 2011. He needs to stop laying back and learn to coach at a top level at all times. Not just when it's convenient for himself. He never learns. I would not shed one tear if he leaves. 

I heard of this college coach out west who runs a high powered offense. This coach would absolutely destroy his opponents if he came to the NFL.

Chip Kelly. 

The Steelers know you can't win the SB every year and that's why they have so much success. They don't go out and fire their coach every couple of years if they have a bad season. 

Archived