• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera to the Rams?

Jeremy Igo

As long as the goons here praying this happens knows the Rams don't have a first round pick and could also give suggestions on who to bring in that would make us better like I've asked some people but they couldn't even respond to it. If we can shut down the Falcons today I'm not sure why anyone would want us to burn down the house and start over. 

Who would we even get to replace him?  There aren't any good retreads coming on to the market.  I can't see JR going for an offensive mind like kyle shanahan, especially since we'd have to revamp the entire offensive philosophy.  Harbaugh is a pipe dream.  I could see McDermott getting the promotion perhaps.

30 minutes ago, CRA said:

Do people realize how many really bad coaches exist?

Ron isn't the best.  Finding better isn't easy though and it wouldn't be tough for Carolina to bring in worse.

look at the way his teams play in December...that's how you know he isn't a bad coach 

Cuz he has a player by the name of Cam Newton on offense and a guy buy the name of Luke Kuechly on defense. Rod doesnt make them look good, its the other way around.

As long as the goons here praying this happens knows the Rams don't have a first round pick and could also give suggestions on who to bring in that would make us better like I've asked some people but they couldn't even respond to it. If we can shut down the Falcons today I'm not sure why anyone would want us to burn down the house and start over. 

Why did Elway cut ties with Fox? For the exact same reasons it's time for Rivera and Shula to see the exit door

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived