• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Salty! I've been there before.. Just last year matter fact. I wished you guys a playoffs lost but y'all took it a step further & lost in the SuperBowl. Is what it is. I joined last year before the season started..  Good luck next year. 

find it hard to someone seriously whose avatar is on par with a joke I would have found amusing in the 6th grade

2 minutes ago, SOJA said:

find it hard to someone seriously whose avatar is on par with a joke I would have found amusing in the 6th grade

I just took the division crown. You wouldn't understand anything I post on here because you're salty. I wouldn't either. I've been there .. 3 long years but this year belongs to us. Idc what you find amusing .. Winning the south is amusing to me & that's all that matters. Now hopefully we can get us a ring to go along with it. Good luck next season. 

Crazy how before the season started there were multiple threads on their board about moving on from Matt Ryan and firing Dan Quinn. I know this cuz i do a lot of snooping. When you suck for that long you have no choice but to brag, cuz next year you could be right back to poo.

23 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Crazy how before the season started there were multiple threads on their board about moving on from Matt Ryan and firing Dan Quinn. I know this cuz i do a lot of snooping. When you suck for that long you have no choice but to brag, cuz next year you could be right back to poo.

As much as I hate the Falcons I don't think they will be right back to poo next season. I actually think Quinn is a good coach and they do have talent. My fear is the Bucs and Falcons continue to improve while we just keep making the same mistakes. 

Archived