• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

I thought we discouraged that...that's why we got rid of Smitty ...didn't want to corrupt KB...now we see why we needed to keep him...well worth the money...

I think a Steve Smith panthers would have a super bowl ring from last winter.

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

hey look falcon kiddies. I haven't seen those in years.

Given the makeup of Atlanta's roster, I'd wager it'll probably be another few years before I see them again.

Why's that? Most of the studs are young and under team control:

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

Good game guys. Looks like you've shut our offense down to 30 points. Lol. Told yall your run game wasn't going to keep up. Cam better learn how to throw the ball in the off season. Our defense should be even better next year.

did you really pay money to join an opposing team's board just to gloat when you guys have your one good year. Congrats on finishing 11-5 at best and losing in the playoffs. 

I feel bad for you that you have nothing else going on in your life other than trolling other teams message boards. 

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

did you really pay money to join an opposing team's board just to gloat when you guys have your one good year. Congrats on finishing 11-5 at best and losing in the playoffs. 

I feel bad for you that you have nothing else going on in your life other than trolling other teams message boards. 

Salty! I've been there before.. Just last year matter fact. I wished you guys a playoffs lost but y'all took it a step further & lost in the SuperBowl. Is what it is. I joined last year before the season started..  Good luck next year. 

6 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

15-1 & lost the SuperBowl. No trophies or extra credit for going 15-1 champ. 

Weird, I never said anything about trophies "champ". I'm just saying Falcons fans like you guys who barely come on here acting like you are the greatest ever. What will you finish, 11-5 maybe? Last I checked you haven't won't a super bowl yet either. You got us this year il give you that. See you next year, because you certainly won't post on here until then.

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

15-1 & lost the SuperBowl. No trophies or extra credit for going 15-1 champ. 

3 time division champs in the Cam Newton Era.

Understand that Cam Newton and Matt Ryan have been in the same amount of playoff games, NOT INCLUDING the superbowl.

Cam Newton is 3-2

Matt Ryan is 1-4

Cam Newton hasn't been in the league as long as Ryan.

Archived