• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

That's tough to think about. Cmon man, you see Shaq and think he's gonna make the tackle star is thinking finish it up..which is what happened. He was brought down there was nothing wrong with it. You know sometimes guys don't think like that in the heat of the moment. I don't care if it was Bear Bryant announcing, we made the play nothing happened.

A defender who is not tackling the ball at that point in the game is not showing awareness. That is what he was speaking to. Mental errors.

2 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Good game guys. Looks like you've shut our offense down to 30 points. Lol. Told yall your run game wasn't going to keep up. Cam better learn how to throw the ball in the off season. Our defense should be even better next year.

We good. Winning the division 3 years in a row, we were gonna take a step back eventually. 

Good game guys. Looks like you've shut our offense down to 30 points. Lol. Told yall your run game wasn't going to keep up. Cam better learn how to throw the ball in the off season. Our defense should be even better next year.

Pshhhhhh. Dude your team will choke in the playoffs as always. Enjoy your one playoff game of mediocrity.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

I'm really wondering what's going on, Olsen been running a different route as well at least 3 times, and a few others. 

I'm beginning to think it isn't the wide outs. 

lol how great! WRs running the wrong routes is Newton's fault too. This is rich.

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

A defender who is not tackling the ball at that point in the game is not showing awareness. That is what he was speaking to. Mental errors.

Who didn't tackle...Shaq? He slowed him up and then star finished. Looked like he tackled the ball to me. 

3 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Best of luck in the playoffs and enjoy it.  It's been awhile.

Archived