• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Seeing the complaints about the refs brings me back to what Pereira saying the Panthers are chronic complainers. It was in poor taste and a penalty is a penalty, call it. But it brings a point that since Ron has been our HC, the margin of error has been very small. Penalties, turnovers, bad calls by refs "easily" knock us out of contention. At some point things need to change

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This man speaks the truth. The ATL DBs have gotten away with murder today. This type of "coverage" makes a forward passing game virtually impossible.

Look at from a opponents stand point...if you know the other team has big slow receivers that can't run routes you are doing the same thing. Challenge the refs to call it and if they don't continue doing it. Easy

1 minute ago, beastson said:

Seeing the complaints about the refs brings me back to what Pereira saying the Panthers are chronic complainers. It was in poor taste and a penalty is a penalty, call it. But it brings a point that since Ron has been our HC, the margin of error has been very small. Penalties, turnovers, bad calls by refs "easily" knock us out of contention. At some point things need to change

I knew he said cam complained but did he say other do as well. Of course if I was cam I would complain too. I don't get how we get picked on for complaint. ESPN always makes fun of us for that, but I see the Seahawks complain every play, guys like Avril and Sherman but media doesn't say poo about that.

Archived