• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, osiruz said:

Man the only thing keeping you in this game is your defense. You are shutting our predictable offense down. Helps that Julio Jones is at like 60%. Your running back Cam Newton has been atrocious.

Why do you keep calling him a RB? You've been doing this all weekend

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Jesus Christ this fan base is pathetic. Cam is not allowed a bad game after all of the games he's put on his shoulders for us since 2011. 

His bad games are always for the same bad reasons. That is what is frustrating. He's lazy about fundamentals and charmin soft about losing. When Delhomme sucked at least I knew he'd hit his ceiling and there was a bit of a underdog element. It's a lot harder to watch when it's someone who should be great but just rests on their laurels. 

Just now, Donald LaFell said:

His bad games are always for the same bad reasons. That is what is frustrating. He's lazy about fundamentals and charmin soft about losing. When Delhomme sucked at least I knew he'd hit his ceiling and there was a bit of a underdog element. It's a lot harder to watch when it's someone who should be great but just rests on their laurels. 

Same bad reasons? You mean terrible WRs, offensive tackles, and the worst OC in the league?

8 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Jesus Christ this fan base is pathetic. Cam is not allowed a bad game after all of the games he's put on his shoulders for us since 2011. 

Come on man.  He's had a bad season ..yes they are a multitude of reasons for that but it's true.  

No one's saying he's ugly and can't read good.  Truth is truth.  I love Cam to death too before you think otherwise.

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

Oh look, this sh*tty franchise and fanbase turning on Cam once again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this franchise does not deserve Cam.

Cam is a big kid, and it's Christmas eve, with a young child at home, I get he's distracted, DA should finish this game.

Archived