• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Jesus Christ this fan base is pathetic. Cam is not allowed a bad game after all of the games he's put on his shoulder for this team since 2011. 

He's had about 8...... this year alone. Defense hasn't been good enough this year to carry the offense like last year in those games. Funny you act like this is his first bad game in 6 seasons.

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Most of Shula's plays have 2 Wrs in the same area. I missed the play, but watched the replay. KB was running a real lazy route, but I also saw Ginn in the same area. I don't know which WR the throw was to.

I am fairly certain it was to Ginn, either that or Cam significantly over threw KB.  Bad throw, and either a poorly designed play, or poorly executed play.  I am not really sure which.  

Just now, Peppers90 NC said:

He's had about 8...... this year alone. Defense hasn't been good enough this year to carry the offense like last year in those games. Funny you act lol me this is his first bad game in 6 seasons.

Yeah because you get MVP from the defense bailing you out.

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Jesus Christ this fan base is pathetic. Cam is not allowed a bad game after all of the games he's put on his shoulders for us since 2011. 

He's had plenty of bad games this year.

I just don't believe his performances are "bad" in a vacuum, unlike the bottom-feeding lampreys squirming in pleasure at home every time he struggles.

Archived