• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

Newton is just a circus freak that is barely good enough to play QB. He's never improved his accuracy or footwork since his rookie year. If this franchise wants a super bowl they need to give Newton every advantage possible, because he's too inconsistent to carry the team like one of the greats. 

Lol wow. Yeah.   its about time to fall back from the huddle for a while.

If you think Cam is healthy overall right now, I've got a bridge somewhere to sell you.

The same people who fail to realize he's throwing on a bum shoulder along with other nagging injuries and concussions while he's been muscling his way into first downs, and end zones want Luke put in bubble wrap. The logic doesn't add up.

5 minutes ago, PrimeTimeHeel said:

Can someone explain to me why and how can Cam's footwork be this bad in year 2016!?!?!?

Id fire the OC and QBC for that alone. 

Have you considered it could be Cam's fault? He has been doing way too many things not football related in regards to partying, his Nick tv show, having another kid/kids, etc. If I had to guess, he slacked off big time coming off his MVP season and he did not prepare or work as hard as the previous years. If you noticed in the past Cam's constantly was focused on getting better. I don't notice that this year. 

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Yeah, see my post below yours. I noticed too, mainly because its obvious.

That's what happens when you have an actual OC that can actually implement a gameplan during the week for a specific opponent, instead of blindly following a gameplan regardless of opponent. Kyle Shanahan running circles around Shula and it's not even close. Godamn I hope we can get a competent OC this offseason

Archived