• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm as big of a Cam nut hugger as you'll find, but there was nothing Dickson could've done about that. The ball got picked off five yards upfield from him and the guy actually covering him was between him and the man who actually picked it off. It was just an awful read and an awful throw by Cam.

Cam threw a hitch route. Dickson seemed to forget the hitch part of the route and kept running up the seam. Realized too late he ran the wrong route.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm as big of a Cam nut higher as you'll find, but there was nothing Dickson could've done about that. The ball got picked off five yards upfield from him and the guy actually covering him was between him and the man who actually picked it off. It was just an awful read and an awful throw by Cam.

It's a terrible throw by Cam but its not a good look that our receivers don't come back to the ball and attempt to make a play on it. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm as big of a Cam nut hugger as you'll find, but there was nothing Dickson could've done about that. The ball got picked off five yards upfield from him and the guy actually covering him was between him and the man who actually picked it off. It was just an awful read and an awful throw by Cam.

Yeah just looked like a flat out bad read and bad throw.

No sugar coating that one.

Just now, stbugs said:

Lol. My 9 year old son hit rewind to show me the same thing. He said the check down was wide open.

The only guy with 3 guys in coverage and that's where he threw it.

One of the things I hate about this offense is that Newton feels like he has to go deep to win. I think that's more effective off of a fake or not all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

At some point even the nuthuggers will realize that Cam will never be elite. A great athlete and an average QB. That's what he is. 

Archived