• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Cowherd officially Skip Bayless 2.0

Catufb85

7 hours ago, truthjuice said:

Cam isn't everyone's shot of whiskey. I've accepted that and I know who to avoid now when catching up on sports news. Cam can win a SB, be league MVP for each year and have 10,000 passing yards with 2000 rushing yards, feed every starving child in America, put 100 kids through college, open up his home to homeless men and women, single handedly end police brutality and there will still be someone in a miserable corner saying "Cam isn't good enough...he smiles too much, he's too nice, look at how he threw that ball, look at the hat he had on, oh my God he didn't apologize for scoring a TD and celebrating his win." It's just how the ball bounces.

By the way, I think Dak is good but he's a rookie with the best offensive line in football. Dak can sit Indian style on the football field and peel an orange and still get a play off untouched. Colin just wants some controversy.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Exactly.

Right now, in that offense, Dak is having a better year than Cam. He is more accurate and plays and moves better in the pocket. It helps to have a pocket and a run game to begin with, but I don't get why he drew the comparison to Cam. Guess I would have had to of heard it in real time to get the context. I used to listen to him a long time ago, while I enjoyed his program, that dude flip flopped every week. 

37 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I don't know how, or why, any of you listen to sports radio.

Oh, and how the hell does anyone watch Sports Center, or whatever the hell they broadcast on all 11 of ESPN's channel's.

The guys in my warehouse listen to sports radio and i wonder the same thing.

Archived